“Magic Lashes” Kits are suppliers for Beauty Salons, Hair Salons, Licensed Cosmetologists, Aestheticians, Permanent Makeup Technicians or Beauticians (who provide eyelash extension service).
Our glues are strong and long lasting. Also, we use precise tweezers near the eyes area. Therefore, we have to make sure that the professional staff is well prepared and acquainted with the procedure.
We believe that this product will be not used by people, who are not connected to the Beauty Care Profession.
The instructions help the professionals to do the procedure in the right way.
EYELASH EXTENSIONS STEP BY STEP
Clean all your tools you are going to use in the eyelash extension procedure and place them in a location easy to be reached. Wash your hands.
Make sure the place you are going to work in is light enough.
Check if your customer wears contact lens, if yes – they need to be removed for the procedure.
Your customer must be in a comfortable position, laying on a cosmetic bed.
Start out with cleaning and refreshing the face and the eyelashes, using non-oil cleaner.
Important: Do not curl the eyelashes before applying extension.
The straighter the eyelashes are, the easier you can bond with the glue.
Determine how you are going to place your lashes, choose the sizes of the lashes you are going to use and locate them near you.
1. First, apply the non-woven adhesive tape. The down lashes must be covered with the band. The tapes role is to help you see the natural lashes easier and to prevent the glue from getting onto the eyelid. Your customer needs to stay with eyes closed until the end of the procedure.
2. Use Eyelash Comb Brush to brush through the lashes.
3. Shake the glue well and apply one drop on a shiny surface (can be small glass surface). Close the glue very well to avoid drying.
4. Using your left hand take the curved tweezers to separate only one natural lash from the others.
5. Using the straight tweezers hold the extension eyelash tip and dip approximately 1/3 to 1/2 of the flat end into the glue.
6. Before you apply the extension lash with the glue on the natural lash check again if the natural lash is separate from the others. When you apply the extension, leave a distance of 0.5 to 1mm from the natural lash root.
DO NOT attach the extension on the root of the natural eyelash or onto the eyelid. This might cause discomfort and skin irritation.
Before you leave the extension lash to make sure that it curling straight up. The secret for the natural look is how well, you bond the extension with the natural lash – it must be one extension on to one lash only.
7. Wait few second until the glue dries (use the Handy Air Pump to dry the glue).
8. Follow the shape of the natural lashes from the outer lid to the inner lid for extension lash placement. The natural lashes shape is: the middle lashes length from the one you chose you should apply in on the outer lid, the longest length is for the center and the shortest lashes length is for the inner lid (near the nose). In the middle area, you should apply the longest length.
9. Work in parallel. Apply one lash on the left eye and later one lash in the right eye. This system will help you avoid sticking lashes each other because the glue on the lash for example on the right eye will dry until you apply eyelash on the left eye and etc. In the end of the procedure, you have to have equal quantity of lashes in both eyes.
10. After finishing applying all needed quantity of lashes you need to wait 10 minutes until the glue dries. Don`t forget that your customer has to stay with eyes closed until the end of the whole procedure.
11. Remove the band carefully.
12. Give to your customer aftercare instructions.
Important Facts of Eyelash Extensions
1. Lashes need to be straight for a successful fake eyelash application. Do not curl the natural eyelashes. The curly eyelashes are difficult to work on. They can’t bond perfectly to the fake eyelashes.
2. Mascara on eyelashes should be completely removed before eyelash extensions application.
3. As a rule of thumb, the fake eyelashes should be from 1/2 to 1/3 longer than your customer’s natural eyelashes. Any requests for longer eyelashes should be carefully considered as the application may fail.
4. Proper bonding is the secret for successful fake eyelashes extensions. Any separation between the fake eyelash and the customer`s eyelash will compromise the bond and the effects will be short-lived.
5. During the eyelashes application, if the customer has tears (i.e. after falling asleep), wipe the tears away with soft cotton swab immediately.
6. Use the eyelash combo brush to smooth eyelashes after the application is completed to make sure that no lashes are stuck together. Examine all fake eyelashes to make sure the bonding is secure.
After Care Instructions
THE FIRST 24 HOURS…
To make the best use of your eyelash extension you need to follow some simple instructions. The first 24-48 hours are crucial to the bonding procedure, so:
DO NOT get lashes wet in order to let the glue to dry thoroughly.
AVOID hot steam from the shower and sauna for ex.
Be gentle to your new lashes.
Do not rub your eyes excessively.
Do not wear any mascara or use an eyelash curler.
Do not wash them.
AFTER 24 HOURS…
AVOID OIL-BASED CLEANERS, LOTION OR EYE MAKEUP REMOVERS. These products will dissolve the eyelash bonding agent. Instead, use plain water or water-based gel cleansers. You may wish to use a Q-tip to gently remove eye makeup around the lash line.
DO NOT USE WATERPROOF MASCARA. The ingredients in this type of mascara will dissolve the bonding agent and your lashes will fall off.
IF YOU FEEL YOU MUST WEAR MASCARA… apply only a “water-based” mascara on your lash tips, not at the base of your lashes. Applying mascara on your lash base may break the lash and/or create a clump of mascara in your lash line.
Again, most women do not feel the need to apply any mascara at all. If you accidentally drop some powder on your lashes, simply remove with a Q-tip moistened with plain water in order for your dark lashes to reappear again.
AVOID USING A MECHANICAL EYELASH CURLER. Instead, use a heated eyelash curler sparingly. Prolonged heating the lashes may make them become loosely. We recommend you to use Heating Eyelash Curler (EL-175).
SCHEDULE A “TOUCH-UP” PROCEDURE IN 3-4 WEEKS. “Touch-up” or “fills” are highly recommended in order to maintain a full lush lash line.