Black Feather Eyelashes (1)
Premium Cashmere Lashes (1)
Volume 3D Lashes (5)
3D/4D Fan Lashes (4)
Flat lashes (2)
Mink Eyelashes (2)
Silk Eyelashes (6)
Why do so many people wear eyelash extensions? For some it’s the impression that their own lashes are too pale. Or too short. Or to loosely spaced. For others, it’s the ease of doing away with mascara – which can look wonderful, but is easily prone to clumping and coming off at the slightest touch.
Temporary false eyelashes are sometimes touted as an alternative, but these are usually tasteless, tacky, or too easy to knock off…
Permanent eyelash extensions represent the next step forward in eyelash improvement. And with wholesale eyelash extensions available for easy purchase through reputable suppliers, there’s now no reason why you and your clients can’t wake up with perfect lashes each and every day.
Why Are Eyelashes So Important?
Eyelashes are so important in the world of fashion and beauty for several reasons:
- Making eye contract: “the eyes are the windows to the soul”, or so it’s said. One thing’s for sure though – whenever you make eye contact with someone, they’re going to be able to see your lashes. The amount of times this happens in conversation makes the condition of your eyelashes an important consideration if you’re trying to keep someone’s attention – for any reason.
- Long eyelashes are a sign of youth: eyelashes get thinner and tend to shed as a person gets older, so keeping a healthy amount of long, luscious eyelashes around can help you maintain a youthful appearance.
- You appear more feminine: though it’s not everyone’s goal when wearing eyelash extensions, they certainly tend to make the wearer look more attractive and feminine. This is likely due to the effect they have on a face’s luminance contrast (the difference in shade between the eyes, the lips, and the skin around them). Women tend to have a more pronounced contrast than men, so emphasising this even more through cosmetic effects can make a person appear even more feminine.
Where Do Eyelash Extensions Come From?
Long before a world where you could conveniently buy eyelash extensions online existed, the technique was a little-known fad in Vietnam. They were later popularised in America, and then Europe. The most modern eyelash extension techniques were actually invented in South Korea, and rely on the application of extensions to individual lashes rather than old-school strip glued to an eye lid.
Types of Wholesale Eyelash Extensions
European Beauty Concept offers a variety of different types of lash extensions for you to buy online. These include all of the hottest trends in the industry, including:
- 3D lashes
- Flat eyelashes (sometimes called ellipse eyelashes)
- Faux silk lashes
- Faux mink lashes
- Other semi-permanent lash systems
Eyelash Extensions Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most common questions we’re asked about eyelash extensions before our clients buy them online:
Q. Will eyelash extensions damage my client’s natural lashes?
A. No. Eyelashes fall out naturally so that they can be replaced anyway. Only if you continually pull out your eyelashes before they have reached the end of their moulting cycle will they become damaged.
Q. How long do eyelash extensions last for?
A. This will depend on the type of lashes you have, your care regimen, and your daily activities. A rough estimate would be anywhere from 2-12 weeks. Regular professional care can help keep them in excellent condition for longer, as the extensions will naturally slowly fall out as you shed and regrow eyelash hairs (see above).
Q. How much do lash extensions cost?
A. This will obviously depend on the quality, type, and number of lashes you are buying. European Beauty Concept offers some of the most competitive rates on the market, allowing you to buy wholesale lash extensions very easily.
Q. How many lash extensions will need to be fitted?
A. As mentioned above in the “Where Do Eyelash Extensions Come From?” section, the most modern method of applying false eyelashes sees between 50 and 150 extensions being applied to a client’s individual natural lashes.
Q. How long does it take to apply false eyelashes?
A. During the method above, you should allow for around one to one-and-a-half hours to elapse. Your beautician may also ask you to sit still and rest your eyes for perhaps ten or fifteen minutes after the application is complete.
Q. Does wearing eyelash extensions mean I can’t…?
A. Wearing eyelash extensions does not limit from doing anything you’d normally do in the course of your day. This means that swimming, showering, and even crying will not effect your extensions. You should however avoid tinting or curling your lash extensions, or using a steam room or sauna while wearing mascara (wearing mascara will be unnecessary in any case – your extensions provide all the curl and colour you need).
Q. Does wearing eyelash extensions feel strange/ annoying/ unnatural?
A. Unlike the old fashioned false eyelashes, wearing eyelash extensions is just like having long eyelashes of your own. They don’t feel strange, annoying, or unnatural.